Hemel Garden Communities 'Vision' Survey - Terms & Conditions
1. This offer has been organised by Hemel Garden Communities (HGC), The Forum, Marlowes, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP1 1DN.
2. The competition is open to all residents of the UK, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man aged 16 or over (unless otherwise stated) and will be known as the ‘Entrant’.
3. Registration to take part in the competition is only available by using the following method:
• By completing the whole survey and providing their name and a valid email address.
• Only one entry is allowed per person, if you enter more than once your subsequent entries will not count.
• No other method of entry will be accepted.
4. Subject to 3 above you will automatically be entered into the draw. If you do not wish to be entered into the draw you will be given an opportunity to opt out.
5. Subject to condition 3 employees of Dacorum Borough Council, St Albans District Council and Hertfordshire County Council and members of their families and household are also eligible to enter.
6. Registration will be open approximately 2pm Friday 28th October until 5pm Sunday 11th December 2022.
7. The potential winner will be drawn at random from all completed survey responses. The prize will not be won if valid contact details are not provided and the process will continue until a winner is found.
8. HGC reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who did not meet the entry requirements or if it discovers the information provided in survey is incorrect or deliberately misleading.
9. HGC’s decision as to entrants and winners is final and no correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
10. Entrants agree to take part in any post-competition publicity if required (date, time and location to be agreed). Winners under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
11. The prize will be announced on the HGC website by 5pm on 10th February 2023. The winner will be notified by email within 6 weeks of the closing date of this competition. The prize must be accepted within 2 weeks of receiving the email, failure to accept the prize may lead to the prize being withdrawn.
12. The prize is as described on the survey homepage. The prize description may include additional requirements which alter the eligibility of that particular round of the competition, impose additional rules or restrictions specific to that prize. You must read the particular prize description carefully before entering.
13. The particular prize may require collection or additional actions to be taken for fulfilment. HGC is not responsible for winners failing to follow instructions. There will be no additional elements, fees or expenses covered (including but not limited to travel or accommodation) unless expressly stated in the particular prize description.
14. If the winners and/or their guest (if applicable) have any health or accessibility requirements, these need to be disclosed to email@example.com prior to prize fulfilment. In order to fully experience the prize that includes experiences or ticketed events, there may be some Health & Safety or legislative requirements imposed by HGC, the promoter, the provider or the venue. These will need to be followed prior to those elements being experienced. The winner and their guest (if applicable) must also comply with the health, safety and security policies at any venue associated with the prize.
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes and will be to a max value of £1,000 (one thousand pounds)
16. HGC, their partners and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any server, network, system or otherwise which may result in any registration not being properly logged or not recorded.
17. HGC reserves the right to:
(i) amend these terms and conditions in any way;
(ii) disqualify any entrant or winner who breaches these rules, has acted fraudulently in any way or brings HGC or its partners into disrepute (in its sole discretion);
(iii) disqualify any entrant or winner, withdraw or substitute any prize should an entrant winner or guest at any stage exhibit inappropriate or dangerous behaviour (including, but not limited to, being under the influence of drugs, alcohol or causing a nuisance) during or afterwards in relation to this competition;
(iv) impose additional entry requirements, restrictions or additional rules should the specific prize on offer requires it (including, but not limited to, additional age or other entry requirements, or require a parent or guardian to be present if the winner is under 18 for some or all of the prize); and
(v) cancel or vary the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise beyond its control.
18. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
19. The competition is run by HGC. The applicable law is that of England and Wales.